Wednesday 18 April 2012

Spray Stocking


My friend found an article about this tan on SoSueMe, it looked amazing and only 10euro a bottle so we decided to test it out!


It is an amazing product. It was developed in Japan. It covers like concealer, therefore hiding all veins and marks on the skin. It is also a UV protector and it helps to fight cellulite!

It comes in three shades, Terracotta, Natural and Bronze. We purchased it in the Bronze shade.

It gave us amazing results! It was easy to apply, and felt lighter on the skin compared to some other products like Sally Hansen.

Here’s a photo of me wearing the tan:




I was very happy with this product and would definitely purchase it again.

Spray Stocking is available to purchase now from several retailers around Dublin.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Amy - you too Roisin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks denise.. I'm always shocked when i see my pic haha xx

    ReplyDelete