Friday 4 May 2012

Karen Carpenter Show


Last night my family and I went to see the Karen Carpenter Show featuring Toni Lee at The National Concert Hall, Dublin. Unfortunately my little sister could not attend as she is Finland, and in hospital, poor Grace, Get well soon!




My parents are big fans of the Carpenters, they used to put on the old vinyl records for us when we were kids, oooh that just shows how old I’m getting! They have an amazing collection of old records, The Bee Gees, Gilbert O'Sullivan, and even a Now that’s what I call music No.1!





I really enjoyed the concert, Toni Lee’s voice is very similar to Karen’s and she put on a fabulous show for everyone.
Toni Lee will also be performing in the Cork Opera House tonight; I hope everyone attending enjoys it as much as we did.



2 comments:

  1. It was a brillant night, nice company. Love Dadx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant night Amy I really enjoyed it, hopefully we'll all get to go as a complete family to another concert when Gracie comes home - love Mom x :)

    ReplyDelete