Monday 17 September 2012

My Favourite Tan


Yet another self-tan review!
No 7 Quick Dry Tinted Lotion in Medium/Dark is by far my favourite tanning lotion. I have tried out a lot of tans over the years and always go back to this. Every time the No 7 vouchers are out it is always my first purchase.

Good News: It is easily to apply as it is a lotion, it glides on evenly. It dries in minutes which is also great if you are hopping into bed after applying it. As it is a lotion is also leaves the skin feeling lovely and soft. Another great thing about this product is it wears off gradually and doesn’t leave you all blotchy and patchy! I also think this product  leaves you with a very natural looking tan, which is the whole aim after all!

Bad News: At 17 Euros a bottle it is a little expensive, but you could always do what I do and buy it the minute the vouchers are in use!

Result- 4.5/5 ***

The tan in action after one application-



No 7 Quick Dry Tinted Lotion is available at all Boots Stores-Link

Has anyone tried out this tan? What are your favourite self-tans?



1 comment: