Wednesday 17 October 2012

Rachel Zoe stylist

I love superstar stylist Rachel Zoe from finding out about her through my friend Roisin, we watch her in her oh-so-chic reality show.She does Styling for major magazine shoots, picking outfits for A-listers to wear on the red carpet.im addicted to her Bravo reality show, The Rachel Zoe Project—it’s all in a day’s work for one of Hollywood’s most famous fashionistas.

She regularly appears in vogue(one my fave's)and is also like myself as she is addicted to drinking one or two cups of very strong tea.Since attending college ive learned alot from her on fittings,and editorial shoots.

Her product line Was launched in the fall. consisting of bags, jewelry, scarves, faux-fur outerwear, sunglasses and a fragrance. I’m very into her style on faux-fur! I got two for my birthday.
My Own goal of late is ’70s, early- ’80s high fashion, incorporating the fall runway looks, so right now I'm rocking the 'Rachel Zoe black meets 70's festivals'.
Think jean shorts, a T-shirt or a tank (usually TOPSHOP)paired with a cropped, fitted, vintage faux- fur jacket. I pretty much have a few of her own outfits down to a T.
Although she works doing press appearances and premieres she always has time for family and friends.

Im hoping to leave college to work on ad campaigns, press tours, editorial shoots and events... id love to be a PA to someone like her though.
Rachel Zoe is a woman like myself I think. Career driven and rapidly expanding as a person. She is one of my inspirations and fuels my infinite love of fashion.
You either love or hate her?
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment