Thursday 21 February 2013

Pastel Nails for Spring


I usually prefer darker colour polishes but decided seen as it is Spring time I’d try a lighter shade. Essence has some gorgeous spring/summer colours out at the moment. I decided to try out a Pastel Purple colour called Hello Marshmallow!



I first applied OPI Natural Nail Base coat & 2x layers of Hello Marshmallow!





As glitter polishes are a huge trend this season I decided to add a gold glitter for some sparkle. I got this glitter polish in a Penneys Nail polish collection set.



 

I finished the manicure with 2x layers of Essence Better then gel topcoat. I was thrilled with the result, very springy!

Find out more about Essence polishes here

Amy,

xxx

2 comments:

  1. These look so cute! I've not tried any Essence polishes yet.

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Water Damage Restoration Mullica Hill

    ReplyDelete