Thursday 28 March 2013

Nail Polish Remover Tutorial


This is how I remove my nail polish. I read about it on a blog last year and it really is a great way of removing nail polish, especially stubborn dark polish which can leave stains on your finger nails and skin around the nail.

Step 1-
Cut cotton pads into pieces

Step 2-
Soak each piece in nail polish remover and place on the nail
 
Step 3-
Wait 5mins to allow the nail polish remover to soak into the polish, then remove pieces of cotton from the nail



Step 4-
Remove any polish left on nail with a cotton pad


I found this process very helpful, less fuss and mess to clean up!
Hope you guys find it helpful too,

Amy

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll have to try this! Looks much easier than continually rubbing at them. xx

    ReplyDelete