Friday 17 May 2013

No7 Stay Perfect Blemish Cover

I bought the No7 Stay Perfect Blemish cover with a No7 voucher I got two weeks ago. Don't you feel you just need to spend those vouchers the minute you get one? I usually pick up a new nail polish but I decided to go for something different this time.





Good News-
Inexpensive- €8.20
Creates even coverage without being cakey
Comes in four gorgeous shades


Bad News-
Has a slightly oily consistency, which meant it did not last as long on my skin as other concealers I have tried
I am not a huge fan of the white packaging

Overall I was happy with this concealer. It didn't cost me too much and it did the job. But I still think I will go back to my old faithful Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer as I feel it gives better coverage.


Has anyone else tried this product?

More about No7 products here,

Amy

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Amy

    Love your blog! Just spent far too long reading when I need to be revising for my exam tomorrow - oops! I have this No7 concealer also, I have a similar probelm where it doesn't have the staying power I'd like!

    My blog is still a baby I've had it up for a few weeks now, so would really appreciate it if you took a little look if you have a minute
    I will enjoy following you and look forward to your future posts!!

    www.beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Emily. I will check out your blog! Good luck with it! xxx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this before! Looks nice :) x

    JordysBeautySpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep you can't beat Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not happy about white packagings either.. even when chanel launched their new make up in white packaging I think it looks cheaper.. do you agree with me? xxx

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete