Friday 5 July 2013

Another Superdrug Haul

Yes I did it, I went back again. I just love Superdrug, there is always great offers on which also has a downside... I end up buying much more than needed!

Here is what I picked up...



Solait Dry Mist Bronzing- I am a bit a of fake tan junkie, I love trying out new tanning products. I use the Solait Instant tan and I love it, the colour is so dark which I love. I have never tried any of their developing tans before. As anyone tried out this tan? Review to follow!

Superdrug Deep Action Daily Exfoliating Wash- This is also a new product for me, I normally use the Boots Cucumber Facial Exfoliator but decided to give this a try. I have been using it this week and so far I am happy with it. It  lathers up easily and gently exfoliates the skin leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. It has a creamy formula, which removes oils without leaving your skin feeling dry or tight. The product also smells amazing.

Superdrug Dry Shampoo in Breeze- I had heard such great things about the Superdrug Dry Shampoo so I was dying to try it out, but I have to say I was very disappointed with this product, I have tried it a few times this week and I didn't really feel it did anything for my hair. Has anyone else used this product? I think ill be going back to old faithful Batiste!

Tresemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray-My hair is not in the best condition at the moment. As you probably know I recently had my hair coloured and I am now Blonde! So I decided it was finally time to pick up a Heat protectant spray before all my hair falls out! I haven't actually given this a try yet. Review will follow! Has anyone used this product?

MUA Palettes- Heaven & Earth/ Undress me too- I didn't actually pick these up during my visit to Superdrug as they were not in stock. My friend noticed them while she was shopping and kindly picked them up for me. I had been searching for them for a long long time! I have only tried out a few looks but I am absolutely loving both of them! The Undress to me too Palette is an exact dupe for the Naked 2 Palette. Has anyone else used these Palettes?

Sure Women Compressed Bright Deodorant- I have to say I am loving these new compressed deodorants, they are so handy for in your handbag. I will never go back to big canisters again!

I hope everyone has an lovely weekend! There are rumours of some sunny weather heading our way in Ireland, fingers crossed!

Amy,

xxx


4 comments:

  1. Oh god, I tried the Superdrug Dry Shampoo when it was buy one get TWO free so now I have three cans of the awful stuff. It makes my hair feel like cardboard and I hate the stuff!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superdrug is fantastic. Great reviews

    Cat

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Undress Me Too palette online and I love it, I've used it almost every day since I got it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to pop over and say thanks for the comment on my blog! ♥ And wow you have a great beauty blog! Im your newest follower! ♥ I'd love to invite you to come link up to my weekly beauty linky party Makeup Monday: http://www.agapelovedesigns.com/2013/07/makeup-monday-linky-party.html
    You can link up any of your beauty posts!

    Much Love,
    Maria-Isabel
    agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete