Thursday 25 July 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Polish

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Polish are a new range of polish's by Barry M. I picked up my first one last month and have absolutely fallen in love with them.

They give a jelly type shiny finish, almost like the finish you would get from a soak off or gel polish. They also stay on nails for days without chips. I think I usually get about 5/6 days wear before chipping appears.

Last month I picked up a blue shade called Blueberry, I featured it in my June favourites. Blueberry is a gorgeous light blue shade, perfect for the summer months.


While I was shopping in River Island two weeks ago I noticed they sell the Barry M polishes and decided I had to buy Gelly Hi Shine Lychee. Lychee is a gorgeous cool neutral shade. I think it looks perfect with my skin tone, now that I have a little bit of colour after the sunny weather.



I definitely want to get my hands on a few more of these! Has anyone else tired Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Polish?

Don't forget to enter my 200 Follower's Giveaway-Link

Amy,

xxx

6 comments:

  1. stunning! I hope I will be able to get my hands on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shades :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, bought three last weekend! x
    http://louabellex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do I now own any barry m gellies yet?! I love the first colour, so pretty


    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prickly Pear is my favourite!

    x

    howloveiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete