Friday 11 October 2013

meraki

Hi Lovely's,

My sister Sarah and friend Natalie recently started up a new blog. The blog is based mainly on Fashion and Events around Ireland.
Natalie is currently attending Sallynoggin College studying Fashion Industry Practice. Natalie will be posting an all things fashion related. Sarah has spent the past summer at several events, festivals and concerts around the country, she will covering the Events side of meraki. If you enjoy a bit of fashion advice/tips and news, and love having a snoop at the events and lifestyles of  fellow bloggers I think you will truly enjoy this blog. So please go along and check them out.

I will be heading out with these two lovely ladies this Saturday for Sarah's Birthday, I'm sure there will be many photos taken to mark the event and a related post will be up very soon.


Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Aw Thanks Amy xx, Roll on 29 tomorrow and fun fun fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete