Monday 12 May 2014

Garnier Summer Body


I am a huge fan of tanning products, I especially love a good moisturiser with a hint of colour. I'm a bit lazy when its comes to daily moisturising so moisturiser with a hint of tan is a great option. I love the Dove Summer Glow but as the Garnier one was on special this week at Super Value I decided to give it a try.

First off, the product is in lovely packaging, the bottle is a lovely bright yellow/orange colour. The price was also nice, €3 for ml bottle, usual price is about €6 I think. The cream smells absolutely gorgeous and doesn't have even a hint of the usual self tan scent. But I think this is where the good points ended...

I found the product to be very sticky, after 8 hours, it was still moist on my skin and had not dried in. Therefor my bed sheets were a lovely shade of orange by morning. The colour  developed quite a bit after one application which was good but I didn't think the colour of this tan suited my skintone, it was a bit orange/tango for my liking.

So all in all I wasn't over the moon about this moisturiser. Yes it moisturises and gives a glow to your skin but I have found other products such as Dove Summer Glow and Coco Brown Gentle Bronzer which do a much better job and leave a much more realistic bronzed glow. I don't think I will be repurchasing this product.


Has anyone else tried this moisturiser?

No comments:

Post a Comment