Monday 28 July 2014

NYC Smooth Skin Mousse Foundation



NYC seems to be popping up all over Penney's Stores these days, it used to be one of those brands you could only really get in the one or two Superdrugs around Ireland, now that its more readily available to me I decided to give one of their products a try. My mam uses the Mousse Foundation and is forever recommending it to me so I decided to give it a try.

I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. In the past I usually find a foundation I like and tend to stick to what I like, but recently I am trying to branch out a bit, especially when it come to drugstore foundations... everyone's loves a good bargain.


It has a very creamy consistency which blends into the skin beautifully, leaving you with a gorgeous even skin tone. The foundation is available in three shades, Natural Beige, Natural Rose and Sand Beige. I decided on the Natural Rose shade. This is a beautiful shade which is perfect for everyday wear (I usually aim a shade darker for evening wear). I would say the foundation has medium coverage depending on how much you apply, its very buildable and is amazing at covering blemishes and dark areas under the eye.


The only downside I would have to mention about this product is the longevity. It lasts on my skin for about 6 hours before I begin to see patches. I recently started using the Dermablend Setting Powder which has definitely helped to keep my makeup intact longer than usual, but I think its something to consider when purchasing this product.

Other than that at a amazing price of €4 (approx.) I am really sold on this product! I have used it everyday for three weeks and there is still plenty of product left. I sometimes use the Essence Soft Touch Mousse which is a similar product and I use it up in about two weeks, so I am thrilled I am getting so much use out of the NYC mousse.

 Has anyone else tried this product? Or recommend any other NYC products for me to try?



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Water Damage Restoration Mount Laurel

    ReplyDelete