Tuesday 30 September 2014

A brighter smile in 10 days?




I think almost everyone has an obsession with having their teeth whiter. I have tried several things over the years, whitening strips, whitening toothpaste... the works. Luckily my teeth are quite a bright shade so I haven't been too unlucky with them but I'm always looking for a way to make them a few shades brighter.

I heard about PolarWhitePro* and decided to give it a try. This pack contains two whitening pens. The pens contain a natural whitening enhancer which whitens teeth without causing super sensitivity, this is definitely something I have experienced in the past.


I was very impressed by the this product, the pens have a sleek applicator which makes application easy. You simply apply it to your teeth and allow 20-30 seconds for the product to set. Then you can go about your day with no messy mouth guards or waiting time.

Result- I honestly noticed an immediate difference in my teeth after one application! My teeth looked cleaner and brighter. I was a bit apprehensive applying the gel two times a day, after having sensitivity pain with other whitening products, but I did not experience any pain using this product. I applied the gel for 10 days twice a day and I definitely see a difference, before and after pictures below.



Has anyone else tried this product? PolarWhitePro is available from pharmacies and salons nationwide. For Stockist enquiries- 01 6854063.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Psychotherapist Near Me Anxiety

    ReplyDelete