Friday 3 April 2015

More Ebay Brushes (Sigma Dupes)


I know I know as if I needed more makeup brushes, but I came across these while I was browsing and I just had to have them. I love getting new makeup brushes, everyone knows what a pain it is to clean all your brushes so getting inexpensive fresh new brushes on eBay is the way to go, for me anyway!

These brushes come in a set of 15 brushes. They have a black handle and gorgeous dark rose gold colour ferrules. The price for the set is €5, what a bargain, I almost bought myself a second set, but I thought I should wait and see what the quality was like. So far I am pretty impressed with these brushes, I especially love the angled eyebrow brush and the Mascara brush. The bristles are a made of goat hair and synthetic fibers, they are all amazingly soft and very dense, I have not noticed any shedding of any of the brushes. I'm not sure how cleaning them will go, hopefully they wont fall apart, it would break my rose gold heart!

The set includes-
1 x Angled Eyebrow brush
1 x Mascara Brush
1 x Double Ended Angled & Flat Shader Brush
1 x Double Ended Sponge & Flat Shader Brush
1 x Double Ended Lip & Flat Shader Brush
1 x Lip Brush
1 x Sponge Brush
1 x Small Oval Smudger Brush
1 x Medium Oval Smudger Brush
2 x Small Flat Shader Brushes
2 x Medium Flat Shader Brushes
1 x Large Flat Shader Brush
1 x Flat Top Brush

Has anyone else purchased this brush set? Link to seller here.

I also repurchased this 15 piece Brush set which is an exact Dupe for The Sigma Premium Professional Kit. The price for this set is €17, compared to €224 for the Sigma set. Link for seller here.





1 comment: