Wednesday 13 May 2015

Get your feet Summer ready


Summer has finally arrived and its time to get the pins and feet out into the sunshine... well if we get some sunshine in Ireland. Pedicures can be quite expensive so I usually try to do my maintenance at home. This year Micro have introduced a new product called the *Micro Pedi Nano. This product is designed with a new compact shape, which exfoliates and removes hard, dry, rough skin while being gentle on your feet, leaving your heels and soles soft and beautiful. The Micro Nano does not contains Blades, it uses a micro-mineral roller that rotates at 30 times per second.



I could not wait to give this product a try. The packaging is gorgeous, I love the compact size of the product, I have built up a huge collection of mani/pedi bits over the years, so its handy it does not take up too much space in my kit. It would also be very handy when travelling. The Nano comes in three colours, Pink, Orange and Blue.
I was a bit apprehension after first turning on the Pedi Nano, the roller turns very quickly, I wasn't sure if it would be painful, so I decided to use my mom as the first guinea pig to give it a try. She was pleasantly surprised, there was no pain and her feet were transformed in seconds. The results were amazing (See pictures below). The roller quickly removed dry skin leaving her skin feeling and looking super soft and smooth.


Overall I was very impressed with this product. The Micro Pedi Nano is available from leading pharmacies nationwide and online here The product retails for €39.99. 

Find out more about Pedi here.

Has anyone else given this product a try?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amy, thanks for reviewing Micro Pedi Nan. I will check it out and may order it for my friend. Do you believe that beauty is in the eyes of beholder? If yes then why we all are spending so much money on beauty products? Please share your views.

    Regards,
    Mantis
    Acai Berry Juice

    ReplyDelete