Monday 10 August 2015

Moroccan Rose Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil




I was absolutely delighted when this little beauty arrived through the post box. I love Ren products, their products are always presented in gorgeous packaging and are super luxurious, and when you mix Ren with anything rose gold I'm sold! Moroccan Rose Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil* is a new product from Ren. This new dry oil leaves your skin silky smooth while also leaving you with a healthy rose gold glow. With ingredients including precious plant oils and actives, it deeply hydrates, conditions and protects your skin.





We finally had some nice weather this weekend so I decided it would be a good opportunity to give this product a try. Staying out in the hot sun can leave your skin feeling dry and sensitive.

I was very impressed with this product. It is absolutely beautiful. It has a spray pump which makes application a doddle. The product feels super soft and luxurious. My skin looked super healthy and the rose gold shimmer glow was perfect for the summer evenings. I'm off to sunny Barcelona on Saturday, I will definitely be taking this little gem with me!

Has anyone else tried this product?

Find out more about Ren products here,

No comments:

Post a Comment