Tuesday 27 October 2015

Ziaja's Nourising & Protective Argan Range



With winter time fast approaching its time to get out the intense moisturizing products and protect your skin from the harsh cold weather. I tend to have dry skin all year round so I have to pay special attention to my skin during the winter months.

Ziaja have recently introduced a new range, The Nourishing and Protective Argan Range*. This range is specially aimed to protect the skin from the harsh elements of winter. These products contain Aragan oil, this oil has been used for centuries to transform the skin, thanks to its high content of omega fatty acids and antioxidants. These ingredients improve the skin's barrier function, protects against ageing  and improves elasticity. As I said I suffer with dry skin, champed lips and cracked hands all year round so I could not wait to give this range a try.

Ziaja Protective Argan Oil Body Butter
I was expecting body butter to be quite heavy but it was surprising light on my skin and dried very quickly. It left my skin feeling hydrated and super soft to touch. This cream contains nutrient rich extracts which not only hydrate and protect the skin but also improve firmness and vitality. I found this body butter especially effective on my knees, ankles and legs, which all become very dry during the winter months. The only negative comment I can make refers to the packaging, it is quite plain and your eye wouldn't be immediately drawn to the product on a shelf, that said I absolutely love the Ziaja products, I have tried several of their ranges and each one is full of innovative and high quality products.



Ziaja Soothing Argan Oil Hand Cream
This product has become a stable in my handbag. I always carry a hand cream with me and love to mix them up and try new products and fragrances. This is a gorgeous hand cream, it dries very quickly and leaves your hands feeling soft and smelling delish. I do wish the bottle was slightly smaller, It is a bit large if you carry a small handbag. Also as above, I am not over-gone on the packaging, but I guess its on the inside that counts!



Find out more and The Ziaja Nourising & Protective Argan Range and Ziaja products online at Original Beauty.

The Ziaja Nourising & Protective Argan Range is available online at Orinigal Beauty, Shaws department stores and from independent pharmacies nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment