Friday 14 July 2017

Review: Iconic Bronze Tan


Yet another beautiful product which I received in the goodie bag from The Goss Media Party. I was given the Iconic Bronze Medium shade. It was love at first application!

Iconic Bronze is a new Irish tanning brand. I love trying out new tanning products and I could not wait to give this a go.




It has a gorgeous moisturising feel to it but dries into the skin quickly and evenly. The colour is beautiful, it left a dark almond colour on my skin. I have quite dry skin so I often have problems applying tan evenly but this tan worked miracles on my skin, it both moisturisies and tans. It has nourishing enriched ingredients such as Sunflower oil and omega 6 and 9, which leaves the skin feeling smooth and supple.


Another thing I love about this tan is its staying power. Often when I use other tanning products a lot of the colour is lost the next morning when I shower, this did not happen with this tan. I stayed a beautiful dark shade after my shower and I had a gorgeous bronzed glow for 4 to 5 days before the tan began fading gradually and evenly.

I was also given the Iconic Bronze tanning mitt to try out. This is by far the best tanning mitt I have every used. It is amazingly soft, makes application a doddle and is also double sided. The mitt was slightly small for my fiancĂ©'s hand, something to note if you're getting the man in your life to tan your back! The mitt is not suitable for large hands! Lol! 



Iconic Bronze is now available at Penney's. It retails for €12, the mitt is €8. Both products are well worth the price. They are both amazing products.

I'm off to sunny Spain on Sunday and I have already poured what I have left of this tan into a travel sized bottle to take away with me.

Check out more about Iconic Bronze on their Facebook page- link 

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend,


2 comments:

  1. Amazing tan I can’t believe how good this is.... it does exactly what it says on the tin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the most recent couple of months we've seen click for more info a ton of Health Care Reform rules and guidelines being presented by the Health and Human Services Department.

    ReplyDelete